Where can you find free prospect lists?
Category : Automation
Your sales team may be asking for more prospects to contact and introduce your company’s products. There are many options for you to pay and subscribe to lead services such as Hoovers, Dunn & Bradstreet, Salesgenie and more. However, you may want to check your local library for a free resource.
For instance, our local library offers an online directory of resources that includes free access to lead services like ReferenceUSA. Here are the steps below:
- Sign up for membership in your local library.
- Log into your library’s website.
- Search for a lead service provider in their database menu.
- Enter your target lead criteria (ex. Industry, Company size, Sales Revenue, Geographic Area etc).
- Download as a .csv file.
- Upload into your Contact Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Start Prospecting!